ESI Contracting Corp
ESI Contracting Corp is a general contractor based in Kansas City, Missouri specializing in heavy civil construction. We focus on mass excavation, flood control and landfill projects. We have expertise in the construction of embankments, levees and landfills.
Environmental Specialists, Inc.
Environmental Specialists, Inc., a unit of ESI Contracting Corp, focuses on site remediation, emergency response, industrial and pipeline maintenance and waste hauling / disposal. We operate a fleet of vacuum trucks, rolloff boxes and frac tanks, plus a fleet of both end-dump and tank trucks. learn more »
Services Offered By ESI Contracting Corp
- Mass excavation
- Construction of:
- Embankments, including railroad embankments
- Railroad bridges (and demolition of)
- Storm and sanitary sewer systems
- Structures and pavements, including cast in-place concrete structures
- Installation of: h-pile for concrete foundations, sheet-pile for shoring and seepage cutoff
- Stabilization of: bank and lime stabilization
- Placement of: riprap, aggregate base courses, and Portland cement concrete pavement
- Design build of: water line relocations, channel and stream bank relocations and stabilization, sanitary sewer relocations and utility duct bank relocations
- Landfills: construction of Sub Title D landfill cells, construction of caps for closures, installation of methane gas collection systems and industrial maintenance
ESI has a vast amount of experience in working with various federal, state and local regulatory agencies, as well as private industry, for the timely completion of highly complex and high profile projects. Our goal is to exceed client expectations at a competitive price.
Some or our recent clients include: The United States Army Corps of Engineers - Kansas City and St. Louis Districts, Republic Services, BP/Amoco, Conoco Phillips, BNSF Railroad, Beazer East, Inc., Allied Waste, Port Authority of KCMO, Waste Management, City of Kansas City Missouri, and Stevens & Associates.
Our Corporate Values
Safety is a top priority at ESI Contracting Corp. Our corporate goal is zero injuries and lost-time accidents.